Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an amazing, creative, and friendly digital marketing specialist.
The perfect candidate will be responsible for developing and executing new inbound marketing campaigns to drive new leads, grow followers, and increase brand awareness for clients in various industries. You need a good understanding and current knowledge about digital, email, and social media best practices and enjoy being creative.
You should also understand the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time, both for lead nurturing and to boost the sharing and forwarding of our content-driven emails.
The successful candidate must be creative and a self-starter.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with a team in the development and execution of marketing campaigns including: social media, email marketing, ad campaigns, blog posts, and web-based campaign landing pages
- Assist in creating Lead Generation programs and drip campaigns using a CRM or inbound marketing platform
- Identify new ways to develop, implement, and support marketing strategies and programs
- Grow new leads, including marketing qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Build and manage the company’s and client’s online presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, and additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Maintain all social media channels, a social media calendar of topic ideas, schedule posts, monitor channels, engage followers, and report on progress
- Plan and create social media, website and video content
- Provide customer service and administrative support to both clients and team members
- Knowledge of digital, online and Inbound marketing
- Working knowledge of social media use in a professional environment
- Experience in writing and/designing marketing content
- Ability to act independently, meet self-determined goals and multi-task
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple marketing channels for multiple clients
- Quick learner who is able and willing to acquire new skills
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Excellent personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Desired Experience with: WordPress, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics & AdWords, email marketing, demand generation tools, blogging, web analytics, and A/B testing
- BS/BA Degree or Equivalent Experience in Marketing, Advertising, Communications/Journalism
- 2+ Years Experience in Social Media and running Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Proven experience running digital marketing campaigns
Empire Creative Marketing is a full-service design and marketing firm located in League City, Texas. We are a fast growing company of passionate, creative professionals dedicated to the success of our clients.
We offer a fun working environment with lots of benefits!
- Competitive salary
- HRA benefit plan
- Paid leave (vacation, personal)
- 401(k) plan with company match
The position requires business casual attire.