Careers at Empire Creative
Why Work Here?
“Fun, fast-paced company with opportunities to grow!”
About Empire Creative Marketing:
Empire Creative Marketing is a full-service design and marketing firm located in League City, Texas. We are a fast growing company of passionate, creative professionals dedicated to the success of our clients.
We offer a fun working environment with lots of benefits!
– Competitive salary
– Health Insurance
– Paid leave (vacation, personal)
– 401(k) plan with company match
Our positions require business casual attire.
Website & Graphic Designer
Empire Creative, a full-service marketing agency, is looking for an amazing, creative, and friendly website and graphic designer to contribute to our growing team!
This position will be responsible for designing and maintaining a variety of unique websites and creating marketing materials. They will be responsible for designing and building attractive, functional, engaging, results-driven websites, primarily using WordPress CMS, and need a solid understanding and current knowledge of WordPress, best practices building sites, and ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues. They will also assist the marketing team in building attractive landing pages and marketing materials, and should be experienced designing graphics working in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and manage working both independently and with a team on multiple projects concurrently. To be successful in this position, the right candidate must be eager to learn and grow, understand the importance of customer experience, and know how to quickly switch gears between projects.
We are a small firm that is committed to work/life balance. Our culture is one of hard-work, fun, and flexibility.
Candidate must live in the Houston area and will work from the League City office.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with a team in the development of websites, landing pages, marketing materials, and social media graphics
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Manage front-end website development, including the integration of themes and plugins
- Establish and guide website architecture
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
- Design attractive marketing materials
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices
- Manage and keep track of deadlines and project time
- Communicate and meet with client and co-workers to discuss project design requirements, review project status, and make changes
- Conduct WordPress training with clients
- Proficiency using WordPress, themes, and plugins
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Strong understanding of front-end development
- Proficient with Shared Hosting Environments, FTP, and cPanel
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to act independently, meet self-determined goals and multi-task
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects for multiple clients
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Excellent personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Desired Experience with: Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Constant Contact, Google Analytics, email marketing, demand generation tools, blogging, and web analytics
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience in graphic design, computer programming or related field.
- 3+ Years Experience working with and building sites in WordPress
- 3+ Years Experience in graphic design
Additional Company Details:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) plan with company match
The position requires business casual attire.
Think You Are A Good Fit?!
For consideration, submit your Cover Letter, Resume and Portfolio information to [email protected]